New in: Tickle me pink

Like I have recently told you, on Saturday I was finally able to hit one of the nearest malls. The Easter bunny hopped into town carrying some money, plus how can a girl resist when she is surrounded with 'season sale' notices? Mission impossible. Early in the morning I ran into the stores ready to shop like there's no tomorrow and I groaned with the weight of all those clothes I decided to take to the changing room. Many outfits later, I left the mall with three lovely items that will certainly hold an important place in my closet.

What you need to know is that I'm picky as hell when it comes to trench coats- they always look nice on the others, there always seems to be something wrong when I put them on. On Saturday I came across the loveliest trench coat which had my name written all over it... one size smaller. Even though my chanting 'I will manage to put you on, I know I will' worked, it just didn't feel comfortable enough and I had to part ways with this gem... And not even a piece of delicious Easter cake could heal my broken fashionista heart.


Oversize knitted cardigan- H&M


In reality this cardigan is somewhere between beige and really light pink, which is a combination of my two favourite colours. Considering the fact that we tend to get harsh winters and chilly springs, I can already imagine wrapping myself up and staying both warm and classy.


Light pink shoulder dress and a bow clutch- H&M

Right after I came back home from the mall, I ended up lying on my bed and browsing the Internet. Having stumbled upon this, I fell in love with my newly bought dress even more. Even though it needs some altering, I can't wait for the nearest occasion to style it up!

(Click on the image to enlarge it.)

What do you think about my newest finds? Are you into light pink items just like me or do you prefer to go for more vivid colours this season? Any season sales treasures that you feel like showing off?

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...