New in: Get your coat on!

Yes, I do realize how weird telling people to get their coats on may sound in the middle of spring, with summer being just round the corner. It's just that I can bet all my floral dresses (and this, my dear readers, is a lot) that I am not the only one shopping for fall/winter clothing at this time of the year because of impressive discounts. Correct me if I'm wrong. Or, better yet, don't. You know I love my dresses to pieces.

Anyway, my closet has recently been enriched by three totally amazing finds I know I will be wearing a lot once the colder days arrive again. Strangely enough, with these lovelies by my side, the thought of dull weather and strong wind doesn't seem to be that scary anymore. Not that I should have to worry about it anytime soon.



Coat- H&M

I stumbled upon this one at my favourite retailer store and I can undoubtedly say it was love at first sight. Actually, as soon as I took it from the clothing rack, I noticed a lady standing next to me, gazing at the coat with that anxious look on her face, ready to grab the item in case I put it back. Oh boy, am I happy that I didn't let that happen!


Trench coat- H&M

If you read my blog on a regular basis, you can probably recall me going on about THE trench. Luckily enough, when I least expected it, I came across the one in my size online. When the package finally arrived and I got to put it on, there was no 'wow' feeling that accompanied me in the changing room when I first saw it. Don't get me wrong, I still love it and think it looks absolutely amazing paired with my new bow clutch.


Coat- Vila

I have been lusting over this item ever since I saw it hanging on the clothing rack in one of my favourite boutiques. I would come back every now and then to make sure it was still there, look in admiration of how beautiful it was and leave empty-handed. Today, it occurred to me that I am obviously determined to get it and decided to purchase it regardless of the price. This little retail therapy of mine definitely worked- I swear I couldn't be happier to know that it's finally mine!

By the way, I am officially on my spring break- over two weeks of hanging out with friends, hitting a number of stores and having my own 'How I met your mother' marathons on Netflix... excited isn't the word.
(Is there anyone who loves this show as much as I do?!)

Have you made any plans for the weekend?

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...