Friday's Fancies: primped for a picnic

Having received my weekly e-mail informing about the upcoming challenge, it crossed my mind that maybe it's about time I put my Friday's Fancies posts on hold for the time being and came back next Friday packed with fresh ideas. To be perfectly honest, I have never ever been on a real picnic, with a fancy basket, nibbling on sandwiches and sipping wine or soft drinks. Not to mention that I'm the kind of person that takes every possible occasion to dress up- it doesn't matter if I'm going to a party or just casually taking a stroll to the nearest supermarket. So, if you ever spot a person walking in the mountains rocking a floral top paired with plimsolls... come say hi.
(By no means am I exaggerating here- been there, done that.)

Anyway, after a while I decided to let my creative side out and play around with my dear friend Polyvore a little. It resulted in creating an outfit that has classy written all over it, but is not too formal for a Sunday picnic with significant others.
Primped for a picnic



Even though I have always been Team Lauren, I have to admit that Kristin is an absolute stunner and looks beaming as a mother-to-be. She makes me want to throw on my favourite maxi dress and go bask in the sun like there's no tomorrow. I don't know how about you, but I feel overwhelmed by the temptation to copy the look once the sunny days are here to stay.

Here's to the warm summer days, long walks on the beach, sitting on the porch in the evening with a drink in my hand and my favourite music playing in the background, throwing barbecue parties and twirling around in my floral dresses... I am awaiting you.

xoxo, Dominika.
(PS Make sure you participate in the gifting here, you can win an item of your choice!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...