Friday's Fancies: florals

Now that I'm finally on my spring break, starting my day with visiting fashion blogs to keep up with the latest posts has become a routine. When I came across this lovely link-up on Long Distance Loving this morning, I immediately thought it would be really fun to participate. Florals are by far one of my favourite trends and make up a huge part of my closet- no matter whether it's the middle of summer or harsh winter, to my mind one can never go wrong with them. Even if florals go out of fashion one day (which right now appears as nearly impossible to me), you will probably still get to see me rocking some pieces. Surprisingly enough, having gone through my old sets on Polyvore, I came to discover that most of them include floral patterns. So here I am, presenting an oldie... Enjoy!

Style It Up


As you have probably noticed, high-low hem dresses are totally in this season. Even though I haven't had the chance to wear this kind of dress yet, the floral one instantly caught my eye. It's certainly not your average dress; depending on the way you accessorize it, it's perfect for a both formal and casual occasion. This set is a combination of almost all of my favourite things in fashion: florals, nudes, bows and classy black heels. Absolute spring must-haves on my list!

(For more floral outfits, feel free to visit my Polyvore account.)

How do you feel about this trend and how would you possibly style it up? Can't wait for you to join the link-up and let your creative side out... one floral print at a time.

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...