Last Christmas I gave you my heart...


I can honestly say going through old photographs has recently become one of my favourite activities. What really amazes me is the fact that you can make any moment eternal with just a snap of a shutter. Regardless of how much time has passed, watching photos always brings back memories and never fails to put a huge smile on my face. My trip to Italy has definitely been one of the highlights of 2011. Pretty much to my surprise, having opened the 'Italy 2011' folder I came across some last year's Christmas pictures that must have been misplaced and immediately decided to share them with you.









Since it's about time we put our Christmas tree up, a heated discussion started whether to go for blue/silver or red/gold decorations this time. The opinions were mixed until I saw the photo of Ariana Grande's Christmas tree posted on Twitter.




I can undoubtedly say it was love at first sight.... or, should I say, love at first tweet. On Saturday me and my Mom went to the Christmas Bazaar. I let my creative side out and picked some lovely decorations. Unfortunately, there were no red bows in stock, but I hope the result will be at least half as satisfying as originally planned.




Tomorrow afternoon, me and my classmates are meeting together with our form teacher to celebrate our own Christmas Eve. Everyone is scheduled to bring a Christmas dish and we drew lots to decide who each person is buying a present for. I will definitely keep you updated!

And while I'm away, I'll leave you with a couple of my favourite songs to make you feel oh-so-Christmasy. Always works for me!

Wham!- Last Christmas
Mariah Carey- All I want for Christmas is You
Shakin' Stevens- Merry Christmas Everyone
Cliff Richard- Mistletoe and Wine
Sarah Connor- Christmas In My Heart


What are your favourite Christmas songs?

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...