Blog of the week

Fashionfreax is a fashion community enabling people to share photos of their outfits, rate other people's looks and submit thoughts on fashion. My blog has recently been chosen to be featured in their 'Blog of the week' tab and I was asked a couple of questions.

Here's the full interview:

The blog of the week – This week we present to you the blog Glamourxkills, by Dominika (Glamourxkills) from Poland. Dominika is 17 years old and her main passions in life are music, travelling and fashion. What inspires her the most is discovering new places, meeting new people and her dream to become a fashion designer in the future. Two of her dream cities are the Big Apple and the British capital, and she is quite sure that some day, it’s exactly where she will end up. As she plans on living on forever, you will probably hear from her, but for now, you should check out her answers to the questions we sent to her!

How did you get in touch with fashion?

Even as a child, I used to wear girly dresses, take my mother's or grandmother's high heels and pretend to walk in them. I started taking fashion seriously a few years ago, inspired by various fashionistas and celebrities.

Why do you have a fashion blog and for how long for?

A few years ago, while thinking about my future plans, I came up with an idea to study Fashion Management or something fashion-related. I started my blog in April 2011 as a way to meet people with similar interests and make sure that's what I want to do in the future.

What are your favourite blogs?

There are so many blogs I read on a daily basis, but my favourite bloggers are: Allegra (allegrabj.blogspot.com), Lauren and Madison (awkwardgirls.blogspot.com), Vale (fashionandcookies.com) and Natalie (lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com). All of them are really stylish & inspiring.

What do you do in your "real" life?

I am a 17-year-old high school student who's taking advanced courses in History, Polish and Social Studies. When I have some free time, I hang out with my friends and listen to my favourite music. In summer I enjoy visiting different countries ;)

Do you have a favorite designer(s) or fashion icons?

I love Jeffrey Campbell's designs. They're so unusual and every single one looks like a work of art. As for fashion icons, my biggest inspiration is Audrey Hepburn. I could watch her movies all the time and I aspire to follow in her footsteps one day.

Would you like to say anything else concerning your blog or in general?

I would like to thank fashionfreax for choosing my blog, it means a lot to me! I am just a beginner, but I would like to encourage everyone to visit my blog. I really enjoy meeting fellow fashionistas and I believe I will keep getting better and better ;)

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...