All I want for Christmas is...

Even though all presents have already been bought and wrapped up in brightly coloured paper, I decided to take a second to compile a list of what I would like to find under the Christmas tree this time. It's still hard for me to believe that the big day has come and our traditional Christmas Eve supper is less than five hours away. Where has this year gone? Looking outside my window, it doesn't look like Christmas at all. It's been raining cats and dogs all day and all I can think of right now is 'I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...'

Anyway, here's the list I promised:

1. A lace dress from H&M.



2. Vintage jewellery.



3. A bottle of wonderful perfume.




4. Some shoes from DeeZee, preferably nude.




At this point, I would like to wish all of my lovely readers a Merry Christmas. May this day be magical, filled with joy and spent among your loved ones because love is what matters the most. Free your hearts from worries, after all Christmas is a time of forgiveness. Last but not least, may Santa bring you all your dream presents.

Here's the video that put a huge smile on my face:
All I want for Christmas is you.
I can undoubtedly say it made my day. So rad! I hope you're gonna like it as well.

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...