Athens, GREECE Vol1














I know that I am one of the worst bloggers for 2 months because when I look at my last post's date, everything is clear :/ however, there are big changes happenning in my life for this 2 months. as you all know, I have been graduated this year on July and then having done a little holiday after university life, I got a job in a Export & Import company whose main area is computer games actually. yes!! I can hear the voices telling me that whatt??? computer games??? you are right:) ıt was an area which ı had no idea before but, life is full of surprises and this job is a surprise for me as well. what is more strange is that I did not think for days in order to admit the job. I just GOT IT immediately after the first meeting.
:)

Now it has been 2 months and I have already spent 12 days in China and last week in Greece for 4 days. this is the best and most challenging side of my job to me. I am in love with travelling and discovering new places. However, now I feel myself much more A business woman than the beginning and I guess it is getting higher and higher day by day. However, 3 months ago, I was a university girl whose only issue was the books she had to read and the papers to write..but now things changed.. more responsibility and more things to learn for the real life..

I believe that good things're gonna happen!!  by the way, these are not the all pictures...keep following and check,,there will be new ones very soon!!!
wish all of you an awesome day :=)

xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...