It's down at the end of Lonely Street at Heartbreak Hotel

As some of you might have already known, I'm a small-town girl living in a place that is livened up only in summer by a number of tourists, including amateur sailors and nature lovers. Therefore, you can imagine how much furore has been created by an announcement that an old Teutonic Knights castle will be turned into a 4-star luxurious hotel to attract more visitors. The grand opening has recently taken place and of course I couldn't resist and visited the place on their open days.








This picture was taken on entering a two-storey suite. That's where I let my romantic side out, as I have been dreaming of having similar stairs in my future house ever since I was a little girl- even my favourite Barbie house playset contained them. What immediately springs to my mind is the thought of looking at the significant other from the above feeling like Juliet on her balcony. I told you I can be a hopeless romantic at times- consider yourselves forewarned :)












(You can click on every image to enlarge it.)

My outfit:

Coat- Allegro
Tunnel scarf- Reserved
Handbag- H&M
Boots- Forever 21

What are your impressions? Would you be willing to pay this place a visit?

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...