BURBERRY PRORSUM Fall/ Winter 2012/2013







Ok.I know I am a blogger. Sorry a blogger whose main interest seems girls. However, actually that is not the real case. Here I am not only trying to share sole fashion, but also actually everything which gets my attention. this can be directly a fashion show, a great outfit, a new film or album, an art show, ..anything sşnce I believe that they are all in a harmony with eachother and each is linked with the other in a way.. However, I am also very into men fashion as well. Unfortunately, I don't share my view in men fashion here in my blog that much. So, ı thought that it could be beneficial and interesting to share and give some updates/ news about men as well. And here one of them comes. Guys! it's for you. Burberry 2012/ 2013 fashion show!!
Have a Look! Inspiration may come from everywhere!! u can never know!

xoxo
B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...