Kreativ Blogger Award

I am honored to announce that I have been given the amazing Kreativ Blogger Award by Cherry from A day with me. Thank you, it's my first award ever and means a lot to me!


1. Name your favourite song:
It has always been one of the most difficult questions for me. I can't go a day without listening to music and I'm certainly not restricted to one genre only. I listen to pretty much everything, beginning with rock classics, through pop punk bands and ending with Disney starlets. Therefore, I have hundreds of my favourite songs- way too many to choose from.

2. Name your favourite dessert: I definitely have a sweet tooth. I love cakes with chocolate, whipped cream or caramel. My guilty pleasure is gobbling up Milka cookies and Kinder chocolate- why does everything they produce have to be so tempting and fattening?

3. What ticks me off: When for whatever reason things don't go the way I planned, when something stands in the way of making my dreams come true, fake, immature people.

4. When I'm upset I: lock myself in my room, grab my mobile phone/ iPod/ laptop/ you name it and start chatting with my friends. They can instantly give me some good advice and put a smile on my face. What I also enjoy doing is listening to songs I can totally relate to. It can be really comforting to know that you're not the only one that has to go through it all and you can let off steam.

5. What's your favourite pet: I've been a cat lover ever since I was a little kid. There are two main things we have in common: we both adore cuddling up and sometimes prefer to walk our own ways. When it comes to puppies, I'm fond of the ones that never grow up, such as Yorkshire Terriers and Miniature Pinschers.

6. Black or white: At the very moment black is my second favourite colour right after beige.

7. Biggest fear: Losing my loved ones, not achieving success in future life.

8. Everyday attitude: positive, full of hope.

9. What is perfection? Living your life the way you have always wanted to, making ALL of your dreams come true.

10. Guilty pleasure: shopping sprees, eating, being a fan of Disney-related things.

Seven random things about me:

1. As you might have noticed, I'm a keen traveller. So far, I have been to 11 countries.
2. Over a year ago, my style changed significantly and I gave away half of my closet. I have been collecting the things you can see on my blog mostly throughout the last year.
3. I speak three languages- Polish and English fluently and German on a basic level.
4. Having seen 'Roman Holiday' for the first time, I spent a couple of minutes crying wishing there were more gentlemen like Joe Bradley nowadays.
5. I would like to work at the Homicide Department for some time.
6. My biggest role model and inspiration in life is Audrey Hepburn.
7. At the very moment my favourite place in the world is New York City.

Who I give this award to:

1. Lauren and Madison of Awkward Girls
2. Natalie of Lucy and The Runaways
3. Allegra of it's on with Allegra
4. Erica Marie of Sea of Blooming Dreams
5. Erin Elizabeth of C'est La Vie
6. Vale of Fashion and Cookies
7. Emily of The Dotted Blazer
8. Francesca of The Chic Etoile
9. Kelly of IslandChic77
10. Sam of Frills and Thrills

Rules

1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Complete the form.
3. Award 10 other blogs and let them know in a comment or email.
4. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.

Once more, thank you for this award! I hope you enjoyed this post. I know I did!

Have fun awarding your friends!
xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...