Ciao Italia.

Hey everyone,

First of all, I'm terribly sorry I haven't written anything lately. Not only does travel broaden the mind, it also leaves you behind all of your classmates... I had A LOT of catching up to do. Guess why? Because last Sunday I set off for another journey, a class trip to our beautiful Polish mountains. Too bad that all good things come to an end... there are so many important tests coming up this week and I swear I don't feel like doing anything. However, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy... all travelling and no work makes Dominika a happy girl, so I have absolutely no regrets :) Today I'll show you some photos from my trip to Italy. Are you ready? Here we go!

When we finally arrived in Italy after 25 long hours of driving, it turned out that we came too early for check-in. We decided to go for a walk and check out the neighbourhood to kill time. Seeing this definitely put us in a better mood...



Throughout the whole stay, we went to 4 amazing places: Rome, Venice, Mirabilandia and San Marino.

Roman Colosseum & me. Even though it was actually much smaller than I first thought, it was still impressive. My best friend and I couldn't stop wondering... where did they put all those half-naked gladiators or hold mock sea battles? I have always wanted to go to the top and see everything from above. However, our lovely guide gave us so much time (and by this, I mean 20 minutes) that we couldn't find the stairs...

My outfit:
Dress- H&M
Handbag- H&M




 You can see more pictures from Rome above. It is a wonderful city, even though it's unbelievably hot. Thank God for Roman aqueducts! Hadn't it been for their existence, we would've all died of thirst. What I really disliked was the fact that our guide turned this trip into some kind of marathon. We didn't even have too much time to stop and take a closer look at those beautiful views, let alone free time to buy souvenirs or clothes. I managed to get only one thing: an Audrey Hepburn calendar. There were hundreds of her photos and paintings, it made me feel like her in 'Roman Holiday' for a while...

If you're in love & considering a trip together, Venice is a perfect place. There was a ship waiting for us in Sottomarina and we spent the next two hours admiring the gorgeous Venetian Lagoon- a great way to start the day, don't you think?






Right after doing some sightseeing we got a lot of free time, so that's where our shopping spree took place...


If you haven't noticed already, I'm just kidding... a girl can dream, right? There were lots of luxurious stores, such as Gucci, Swarovski, Cartier, Pandora, La Perla, L'Occitane or Furla. We went to a bunch of them just out of curiosity. I fell in love with Pandora bracelets and Furla watches, but eventually I got three bracelets in a normal souvenir shop...




Dress: Tally Weijl

Don't even try to tell me that Venice ain't magical... It totally is, I can't even describe it :)

A few days later half of our group, including me & two of my friends went to Mirabilandia. Trust me, I'd have my own amusement park and put the scariest rollercoasters in the world there if I could. Not only do they have amazing rollercoasters such as Katun and iSpeed, they also offer a plenty of water attractions and shows. We went to a breathtaking stunt show called Scuola di Polizia... My friend has taken some pictures, I should get them by the end of the month....

The trip to San Marino was a surprise & we found out the day before. It's known mostly for two things: wine and perfumes. We were taken to a liquor store to taste different wines etc. and allowed to buy a few bottles for our parents. I guess all of us did... ;)
As I'm a perfume lover as well, I visited a few stores and came back with L'Imperatrice by Dolce & Gabbana... definitely my favourite ones by D&G. Much cheaper than here in Poland!

In the meantime, we had some Maths, Biology and Physics classes, but they were just fun. I tried decoupage for the first time, I loved it!
Bracelets made by me and my friends. Can you possibly guess which one is mine?

This trip was one of the best ones I've ever been on... we all came back happy, relaxed and tanned!
I'm totally looking forward to another trip next year...

And on this note, I'm leaving you & going back to study. Only two more weeks of school... can you believe it?! Cause I can't...

Lots of love,
Dominika
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...