March Button Swapping

First of all, I am terribly sorry for the lack of posts. I have had a lot of tests and assignments for the past few weeks. I can ensure you that I try to read and comment on your blogs on a regular basis though. The second thing is this terrible weather, during my winter break it has been about -15 Celsius all the time. When the cold wave went away, it began snowing and raining interchangeably, so as you can possibly imagine it was not too encouraging to go outside and finally take some proper pictures. Now that spring is slowly but surely on the way, I hope it will be the source of inspiration for the upcoming posts. For now, I have an announcement to make.

I have seen this wonderful idea on Erica's blog. Every single month she's looking for new sponsors to promote by placing their buttons on her site- depending on the size, blog authors either have to drop her a few bucks or can swap buttons for no charge. I have always wanted to get to know more fashion bloggers with unique style, so I decided to follow in her footsteps. Since I'm just a beginner, I'm looking for March sponsors to swap buttons with absolutely for free. If you are interested, let me know in the comments!

Here's my button:


A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous




By the way, as you might have noticed I changed my blog design... again. How do you like it?

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...