Time to wrap it up!

I can undoubtedly say it's all about layering this season. Stores are filled with various oversize sweaters, from cuddly knit cardigans to those resembling potato bags. To be perfectly honest, it has been my obsession for some time now. Having hit a couple of boutiques, I came to notice that the cardigans which were worth paying attention to were usually the ones I would have to splash out on.

Thrifty as I am, I decided to give it a try on the Internet. Even though I think nothing can replace going through the clothing racks and putting on pieces of clothing, I have recently begun to resort to e-shopping. There are no big retailers in my town and I had to satisfy my fashionista needs somehow, so at some point it has become an every-day reality for me. At times, you can find some real bargains or unique clothes.

These are my recent finds:

1. A camel poncho from H&M, as seen here:

(Not my photo, source: lookbook)

2. A cuddly knit cardigan from H&M.

(Source: eBay)

I am now ready to wrap myself up in my latest finds and spend cold weekends snuggled up on the sofa watching some of my favourite movies or documentaries.

I'm also slowly getting myself in the Christmas spirit. Can't wait to start listening to my favourite Christmas songs on repeat, decorate our Christmas tree and run around the stores in search of presents for my friends! Can you? What part are you looking forward to the most?

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...