Enjoying a few days off

Hey everyone,

First of all, I'm terribly sorry I haven't updated my blog in a while. It's been a couple of hard and stressful days at school. Having finished with all of my tests and assignments, we got 4 days off, so I was just enjoying some well-deserved 'me' time. In the meantime, a couple of family members paid us a visit and then, it was the other way round. To make up for my absence, I decided to show you the outfit I wore on Saturday. Excuse the quality, as the photos were edited using Instagram.


A pink cardigan- Vero Moda
A zebra print maxi dress- H&M

I can undoubtedly say this dress is among my favourite ones and, therefore, holds a top place in my closet. Not only does it look beautiful, it's also highly comfortable and appropriate for both formal & casual occasions.

What do you think?
xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...