Saturday Shopping

Having taken into consideration that winter is almost on the way, I decided to hit a few stores this Saturday. Frankly speaking, I'm not too enthusiastic about this time of the year since I'm obsessed with all kinds of dresses. I am simply the worst at dressing for cold weather, I treat having to wear pants as a sort of torture... I have been procrastinating for a long time, but I gave it a try & went shopping for warm/cuddly clothes once again.

However, it would certainly be too good to be true if I came back with a bunch of sweaters only... I got hold of a polka dot dress which needs to be tailored, a couple of tops AND, ladies and gentlemen, a lovely cardigan in my favourite beige colour. Here are the pictures of some of my recent finds...


A lace top- H&M (Conscious Collection)


A tie-front beige cardigan- H&M
A floral top- Primark


Plus, on a Saturday evening my mom was in the mood for cleaning out her closet to make room for some new stuff... Having heard that she wasn't going to wear this lovely winter jacket with fur, I gladly snagged it and put in my wardrobe.

What do you think about those pieces of clothing? How is your fall/winter shopping going? Have you recently bought anything interesting? Feel free to drop me a line!

By the way, you can see a poll on the right. I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to vote for the next Modern Fashion Icon.... Thank you all in advance!

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...