Versace for H&M

When various fashion sites announced that the collaboration between Versace and H&M is going to hit the stores this fall, many fashionistas all over the world were filled with excitement. Frankly speaking, I was one of them, taking into consideration the fact that when Lanvin teamed up with the Swedish retailer, it turned out to be a huge success. The first campaign images have recently been published and I have to admit my wallet has nothing to worry about, as the upcoming collection won't probably make it significantly thinner. When it comes to mixing different prints, vivid colours and sequins, there's a fine line between stylish and tacky. Personally speaking, I'm afraid they have crossed it a bit when it comes to a few outfits...
















So far, the only items I seem to like are those black/white sequined dresses paired with black studded purses. However, it's just my first impression, I will probably have to go through the clothing racks as soon as the collection comes out and judge again... I have nothing but time.

How about you? Are you enthusiastic about this collaboration or did you find it slightly disappointing?

Take care,
xoxo Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...