New In...

Hello everyone,

As you might have noticed, I have been kind of overwhelmed by school recently. That's why, having heard about the end-of-season sales in H&M, I made a quick decision to visit the nearest mall to cool off and update my wardrobe. Those who know me, have already noticed that I'm crazy about dresses and skirts... all sorts of them, actually. Even though I was supposed to get hold of some knit cardigans and warm boots, I just couldn't resist and ended up buying some summer clothes... Anyway, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves:



A part of my 'Top 10 Fall Must-Haves' list- a fox tail from the newest H&M collection, already clipped to my handbag. It sold out amazingly quickly... even though I entered the store in the morning, I grabbed the last one.




The reason I took a number of randomly chosen dresses to the changing room was the fact that I still had some time left before going home... However, when I put this one on, it was love at first sight. I love everything about it: the shape, the colour and those gorgeous detailed shoulders. It goes nicely with a wide black belt... I can't wait for summer already!



If that wasn't sheer luck, then I have no idea what it was... I've been looking for a black maxi skirt for some time now. I found exactly the same one on the Internet, but the price was simply ridiculous. When yesterday, while looking through the clothing racks in H&M, I saw it hanging with a red price tag saying it's now 5 times cheaper, I knew it just had to be mine.



As a dress lover, I've never been a huge fan of winter (which sometimes means 'freezing' here) and switching from skirts and tights to sweaters and jeans, BUT this poncho was so cuddly that I just didn't feel like taking it off...

What do you think about my finds? Have you bought anything interesting lately?

Have a good day,
xoxo Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...