To the Memory of the Summer


          It's freezing outside,,Literary freezing..and I can hear the angry sound of the The Dear Wind,,,We're at the end of December and actually it'S such a normal weather according to the seasons. However, one may think about some great moments from the summer time and try to live a short summer moment thanks to photo technology as I am doing right now.
We, Humans, can never manage to be happy with what we have,,it's a generalazition of course, but still itis right for most of us,,,Wish of SUN at Winter and Wish of Snow at Summer,,, so it should be hard for GOD to make us individually happy all the time,,,however just living the moment with that moment's weather with its hot /cold is the BEst thing To do,,,,!

Here in those photos,,I am one of the greatest place in Istanbul, I guess. look at that beauty!!
IF there IS AN hEAVEN iN THE WORLD, I GUESS I HAve found it!!

... AND one can find himself in thinking and submitting position just as I did above:)





You know, whatever the weather is,,Your weather should be Great,,!! that's the issue...
Life worths to live with all its seasons..
B.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...