thE bEgiNNing ...

'Fashions fade, style is eternal' said Yves Saint Laurent,,,and how right and amazing!!
            Don't you think that whatever you wear on you today should say something about you rather than fashion itself or the trend? it would be silly to see fashion and trend as an unnecessary issues because it's the world that I am exactly in right now, is changing and changing every minute (I say every minute because where do u know who's creating what or discovering what in some lost islands right now or who is working on Aliens just in that very minute! ) so, who can ,then, stop the change when it comes to fashion?? No one :)) However, folloving the trends, or the huge icons of you from their heads to their toes in detail, does Not mean that you are a fashionist,,right?
           Who's this girl,talking, if you say,,, here is Buket, 22-year-old student of English Language and Literature,and 'll graduate in 6 months.. BUT above all fashionest and dying for doing her way up into the Fashion Industry,,lover of costum design*,style, photography,theatre,stage,gorgeous taste of different cousines,Italy especially Rome,London, Barcelona (La rambla oh God!),Paris,Amsterdam,,also she gets great delight from; drawing,acting,writing,styling,gossiping,traveling,searching,learning,buying without limitations most of the time:( and I noticed right now that this sentence may never end,,so it's better to stop here...
           Beginning from today, here in my blog, you gonna see my taste in fashion and everything it includes such as; the photos that inspired me a lot while wandering on the gorgeous pages of the Holy Internet world's of fashion:), also 'll try to let you know about the essential news of Fashion industry,,, and besides all these things most special part of my blog gonna be my outfits, my combination of pieces while I'm modeling just for you guys and many other things may be as a surprise,,
I hope you'll enjoy and find things that inspire u in my blog,,,and please don't hesitate to share your views with me couse I would love to hear them all really:)


Buket
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...