At Istanbul Design Week 2010,,,and I say 'Grab the moment'

........I really wanted to go there,,coz I knew that there were some good stuff which worth to see,,and I was there..and from the photos you all can see that it was so suitable to take a couple of photos,,and we did,,the whole photos were taken by Eray Dinç who is one of the best in photography I have ever known. In SHORT,,the only thing ı Have to do is to be a model,,I don't know whether I am a good model ,but anyway ıt was so fun,,the atmosphere was gorgeous,too. In this kind of organizations, it s mostly possible to find some good background for some photos,,,just to remind you:)
       I like Blazers and jackets so much,,and now this is a widely known reality among my friends becuse almost everyday I wear one kind of them and make my outfit with that inspiration of jackets..In that great day again There was one of grey Blazers on me,,,,I love them because they can make you elegant and stylish at the same time with the other pieces you combine them,,
      So,,,a good day to remember at the end with lovely photos..

.........Oraya gitmeyi gerçekten çok istemiştim,,Çünkü görmeye değer iyi bir şeylerin olduğunu biliyordum,,, ordaydım...ve fotoğraflardan da anlayacağınız üzere,,kendileri bir kaç fotoğraf için cidden biçilmiş bir kaftandı diyebiliriz..biz de öle yaptık...Tüm fotoğraflar,,gerçekten bu işte tanıdıklarım arasında en iyilerden birisi olduğuna inandığım Eray Dinç Tarafından çekildi..Kısacası,,bana bir tek Modellik yapmak kaldı geriye.iyi bir model miyim bilmiyorum,,ama sonuçta çok keyifliydii..çok eğlendıkk,,atmosfer harikaydı ,,Bu tür organizasyonlarda  bir kac tane güzel fotoğraf için iyi bir arka plan bulmak çoğunlukla mümkün. Hatırlatma:)..
       Blazer ceketleri çookk seviyorum,, ve artık bu, tüm arkadaşlarım tarafından da bilinen bir gerçek haline geldi,,,çünkü neredeyse hergün onlardan bir çeşidini giyip,kıyafetimi jeketin bana verdiği ilhama göre oluşturuyorum..Ve işte bu harika günde de yine onlardan birisi var üzerimde, seviyorum onları dedim yaa,,Çünkü bu ceket milleti onları kombine ettiğin diğer parçalarla seni  hem şık hemde tarz göstermeyi biliyorlar vesselam,,
       Yanii,,sonuç olarak ,hoş fotoğraflarıyla Hatırlanası güzel bir gündü,,,













Blazer (ceket): Mango
Top (Askılı üst): H&M
Trouser (Pantolon): Ipekyol
Belt (Kemer): Vintage
Bag (Çanta) : Ipekyol
Shoes (Ayakkabı) : Shalin
Glasses (Gözlük) : Vintage
photos by Eray Dinç eraydinc.tumblr.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...