Spring Hippie Style

When my mom was cleaning out her closet trying to prepare it for new fall/winter clothes a few months ago, she gave me this hippie style dress from Primark.



When I first saw it, I wasn't too enthusiastic about it due to its vivid colours and huge puffed sleeves. With time, however, it grew on me and I caught myself thinking of different ways to style it up. After all fashion is about playing with colours, patterns and having the courage to try different things, right? I have recently worn it on my day off to summon spring and cheer myself up. As floral print makes up half of my wardrobe, I thought this dress suits me very well. I can undoubtedly say I cannot wait for the weather to get even warmer so that I can have some fun and rock it outside!

What are your thoughts? Do you have any hippie style clothes that you love wearing on warm, sunny days?

xoxo, Dominika.

PS. I'm still looking for people to swap buttons with- you can find more details here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...