Fun facts about myself

It turned out that my joy about the upcoming spring and wonderful weather was premature. It keeps playing around with us- one day I'm ready to hit every store possible in search of a brand new trench coat, the other I'm all wrapped up in my tunnel scarf and I'm freezing. During those crazy weather swings, it was not too hard to come down with something, so I spent the last few days fighting my cold symptoms. Even though right now it seems like I'm the lucky winner, I think I have to put going out and taking some pictures off. You know what they say- patience is a virtue. I have recently found out that I was tagged by a friend of mine, Cherry to a bunch of questions about myself, so why not take a chance and have some fun?

Rules:

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag.
4. Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog.
5. Let them know you tagged them.

12 fun facts about myself:


1. I'm a hopeless romantic. I keep dreaming about a gentleman who would walk into my life and know how to treat a girl.

2. At the age of 15, I was among the 15 lucky people who qualified into the finals of a national competition. My trip abroad was supposed to take place at the same time. As a keen traveller, I chose the trip telling myself I can repeat my success next year... I never did though.

3. Whenever I travel, no matter how many times I tell myself not to do that, I take WAY too many things with me. Once my suitcase nearly fell apart right before the check-out.

4. I was once asked out by a guy who told me he has honestly never heard of Audrey Hepburn before. I have never agreed to meet him again.

5. When I first meet people, I might seem to be a little shy and quiet, but when I get to know someone better, I love joking around, laughing a lot and always have something to say.

6. When no one's around, I love putting my earphones in and pretending to be performing in front of a huge crowd.

7. I love shopping, but whenever I spend a large sum of money, I'm worried and annoyed at the same time. I always have to save some money to spend in the future, but when it comes to the thing, I find it hard anyway.

8. If I could become best friends with any celebrities, I would probably go for the Kardashian sisters.

9. I am simply crazy about interior design ideas. My Tumblr is filled with photos of wonderfully decorated houses.

10. I'm a perfectionist. Whenever I have a project to finish or a goal to achieve I give all of me and try to do my best.

11. If I could magically obtain one talent overnight, I would choose having a wonderful voice.

12. I'm crazy about all sorts of dresses. Even temperatures dropping to -15 Celsius didn't stop me from wearing them. The last time I wore skinny jeans was about 7 months ago, but I took them off after 15 minutes anyway.


Questions from Cherry:

1. What does Urban Dictionary say about your name? 'A beautiful like creature. Name given to an infant that is remarkably beautiful. A Dominika can be very sweet but once getting on Dominika's nerves she can turn into a complete b*tch. A Dominika is known to lure in her prey very seductively. A Dominika is very wise, honest, a b*tch, a sl*t, a Dominika is talented and a Dominika is also beautiful.'

2. What is your biggest pet peeve? When you find a really cute piece of clothing on the rack and they have like twenty in size XS, two in size 3X and not a single one in your size. The same with shoes. Or when people don't wash their hands after using the bathroom.

3. What's your favourite line from a book? 'There are many crimes in the world, but the worst is to kill love.'

4. Are you a day person or a night person? It really depends on a day, I can be both!

5. If I give you a flying carpet, what place comes into your mind that you want to visit first and why? New York City, it's my favourite place in the whole wide world, this city never sleeps!

6. If your life was a book, what would be the title and why? 'Confessions of a dreamer'? I have no idea really.

7. If you could be in a TV show, which would it be and what character would you like to portray? Why? Probably Blair Waldorf from 'Gossip Girl' because we seem to have a few things in common. Not to mention that she's such a stunner.

8. If you were a time traveller, what time in the past would you like go to back? Why? Probably late 1950s or early 1960s, the 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' era when real gentlemen existed and romance was in the air.

9. Do you cook? If yes, what's your specialty? Yes, I do. I could live on chicken breast for a really long time, I like preparing chicken tortilla or chicken with corn flakes and natural yoghurt.

10. Do you have a phobia? If yes, what is it? How do you handle it? Yes, a few of them: spiders, bees and people calling at the strangest hours, such as the wee hours of the morning or really late in the evening. I'm always afraid that they do that to deliver bad news. It's hard for me to handle those though.

11. What is your opinion about online dating? Sometimes it might be a good idea to meet people with similar interests online, but you need to be really careful.

12. What is romantic for you? Long walks with a lot of hugging and gentle kisses, sweet compliments to remind the other person how much you care about them and fighting for love.

Here are the people I decided to tag:

1. Emma from Emma Lately
2. Emily from The Dotted Blazer
3. Erin Elizabeth from C'est La Vie
4. Bunnie from My life comes with fine print
5. Sam from Frills and Thrills
6. Julie from having tea with the queen
7. Laura from Life of Lu
8. Marianne from Lure of the dark side
9. Raisa from Raisaland
10. Sazi from Sazi's Top Secret
11. Erica Marie from Sea of Blooming Dreams
12. Linda from Trendy Teal

Here are my questions for you to answer:

1. If you could pick any celebrity to play you in a movie about your life, who would you pick? Who would your boyfriend be? What would be the title of that movie and why?
2. If you were asked to record your own version of any song that would be featured on that artist's new album, which one would you choose? If it's a duet, who would sing it with you?
3. If you could instantly become fluent in another language, which language would you pick? Why?
4. If you had to buy all your clothes in just one store for the rest of your life, which store would you go for?
5. Who do you think is your celebrity lookalike?
6. If you could have a super power, what would it be?
7. What is your favourite line from a movie?
8. What is the song you wish you had written?
9. What is the weirdest/funniest nickname people have ever given you?
10. What group of people do/did you belong with at school? (class clowns, nerds, jocks, popular girls etc.)
11. Who is your biggest role model and why?
12. What is one thing you do when you're by yourself that you wouldn't do with other people around?

I really hope you enjoyed this extremely long post of mine and will join the game. Can't wait to read your answers!

xoxo, Dominika.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...