BRIGITTE BARDOT

Personel QUOTES.
"I have always adored beautiful young men. Just because I grow older,my taste doesn't change. So if I can still have them, why not?"

"If I could do anything about the way people behave towards each other, I would, but since I can't I'll stick to animals."

[when asked what was the best day of her life] "It was a night . . ."

"It is sad to grow old but nice to ripen."

[interview on her 50th birthday, London Times, Sept. 28, 1984] "I have been very happy, very rich, very beautiful, much adulated, very famous and very unhappy."

"Men are beasts and even beasts don't behave as they do."

"I don't think when I make love."

 "It is better to be unfaithful than faithful without wanting to be."

(On Sarah Palin) "By denying the responsibility of man in global warming, by advocating gun rights and making statements that are disconcertingly stupid, you are a disgrace to women and you alone represent a terrible threat, a true environmental catastrophe."

"On experience: Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it."

"I am really a cat transformed into a woman... I purr. I scratch. And sometimes I bite."


AND GOD CREATED WOMAN ON SEPTEMBER 28, 1934...

B.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...